Remember My Six Years Boss, YOSHIDA

Farewell Yoshida San, D'Lounge, March 2006

From: Nurhati Dwi [JPCAZ Jakarta Administration] [mailto:dwi.nurhati@sumitomocorp.co.jp] Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 6:02 PMTo: Yoshida Yasuhiro [JPCAZ]Cc: Uwie PrivateSubject: My Last email

Dear Yoshida San,

This is my last day when you are here.
And I know, I will speechless when I say good bye to you this afternoon ...
I am very sad you will back to Tokyo ....
It's hard for me to say good bye to you ......
Since I just have one boss during my work here ...

Taking this opportunity, Please allow me to say many thanks for six years and four months tobe my Boss ....
for the good times and bad times we've been through in Sumitomo Corp....

Thank you for trusting me as your staff to finish all my job with my own way
Thank you for always give me a good score when appraisal every year
eventhough my grade still D :(
Thank you for understand my bad temper when I were in a bad mood (maap ya)
Thank you for your kind attention when My family have a trouble
Thank you for your support me when My daughter didn't have babysitter
and you allow me to not come to the office and to look after my daughter until I found a good babysitter
and so many things that I can't write all your kindness...

Thank you for being my boss and my friend too ...
And I hope you always have a good luck, happiness in your work and family,
and have your success ......

Good Luck boss ..... !!!


Regards,
dwi

Note:
Kindly give my best regards to your lovely family